Click here to see the article and full size still from the set of Andreas & Justin in The LA Times!
WRITER / PRODUCER / DEVELOPMENT.
• Producer/ Partner of Redhead Said Productions - produced two films, We Have 10 Minutes and It's My Decision.
• Producer, OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network
Sizzle Reel for a Pilot - Oversaw all aspects of production and postproduction: budgeting, contract negotiation, hiring and management of talent and a crew of 20 people, location scouting, permitting, and scheduling.
• Producer, Writer, and Actor - recently created the web series, Husband & Wife: an homage to 1950's sitcoms about a dysfunctional married couple that deals with marital situations, in an extremely hilarious and often violent manner. The series can be viewed at:
• Producer, Sony Pictures Promotional Video for Production, Post Production, and Development Facilities - Oversaw all aspects of production. Delivered a $50,000 final product for under $5,000 for the Academy Award Winning, Head of Post Production Sound at Sony, Tom McCarthy.
• Created, wrote, developed and pitched numerous reality TV concepts for: Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, MTV, Spike TV, The Travel Channel, TruTV, Vh1, Fremantle Media, The History Channel and Fox.
• Producer: Signal Lost. Starring Sean Young (Blade Runner) and Tony Denison (The Closer). The film screened at The Rhode Island Film Festival, The Hollywood Film Festival, The Method Film Festival and The LA Short Film Festival.
• Writer and Producer: Murder Made Easy. Currently seeking financing. Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill Vol. I & II) attached to star in the feature film.
• Writer and Producer: The First Prince of Hip Hop. A feature length screenplay written for Yippie Entertainment. Chris Bridges a.k.a. Ludacris was attached to play the lead role.
• Producer: Music video, My New Chick. Featuring the latest single of Paul C., hip-hop/ R&B artist on the Yippie Entertainment Record Label.
• Creator, Writer, Producer and Director: Pilot, The Skinnie. Reality trailer for Skinnie Entertainment Magazine. The show was pitched to MTV, SpikeTV, Fremantle Media and Newline Cinema.
• Writer, Director, Producer and Actor: Hollywood's Heart. Short 35 mm film. Accepted into 2005 Hollywood Film Festival, the 2006 Rome International Film Festival, the 2007 LA Shorts Fest, and won second place at the 2008 European Independent Film Festival.